To identify, grow and sustain international business, collaborations with sector trade bodies, government organisations and academia is vital.
See below for our network of extensive and established relationships or get in touch if you would like to discuss new collaborations.
• DiT (Department for International Trade)
• BEIS (Department for Energy and Industrial Strategy)
• KTN (Knowledge Transfer Network)
• OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles)
• Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
• Local government and LEPs in the Thames Valley
• Bristol City Government and LEP
• Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
• UK government sector specialists (Automotive, Energy, IT)
• High Value Manufacturing Catapult
• Satellite Applications Catapult
• Industry Associations (Energy, IT, Automotive, Transport, Robotics)
• Startup Incubators (London, Oxford, Reading, Bristol)
• Universities ( Oxford, UCL, Imperial, Reading, Birmingham, Loughborough, Heriott-Watt, Bath, Southampton, South Wales)
• British Consulate-General (Osaka)
• METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
• METI Kansai (Kansai Bureau of METI) 'Attractions of Kansai'
• Embassy of Japan in Germany
• VDA (German Automotive Industry Association)
• British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium
• Belgium Wallonia government